Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lethargy

I had a snack of yogurt and a tablespoon or two of sunflower seeds and goji berries..

I had an early lunch so that I could spend the afternoon at the library. I bought a cape seed bun from COBS and filled it with egg salad made with 3 egg whites and just under half an egg yolk, from the easter eggs I still had in the fridge. I added a little bit of pink salt and pepper, as well as fat free mayo, and it tasted so nice! My salad was spinach, the seeds that fell off the bun, a sliced up apple and PC Blue Menu's Lemon Poppyseed Dressing. I had some hot cocoa (with extra almond milk) and a pinch or two of all bran cereal not pictured, but I promise it wasn't much. ;)

APRIL14C
Unfortunately my plan did not work and I was ravenous by 3:30.. I devoured a grapefruit, yogurt, hardboiled egg white and peach and then proceeded to bake cornmeal tofu muffins.

APRIL14D

They're made with tofu, whole wheat flour, egg white, whole grain cornmeal, almond milk, and some oil. They're about 110-120 calories each. I had FIVE with some margarine.. :-o That being said, I love any freshly baked good--I will revisit before I am willing to post the recipe.

The gym was awful today though, instead of the usual 40 minutes I do on the elliptical (I did less yesterday because Sunday was 1h20) I didn't even make it to 10--I burnt just over 100 Calories and called it quits. I did work with some weights (which is rare for me) and then did an hour stretch clinic before going to a friends... either way, not my best gym workout ever, I was just so lethargic!

No comments: