Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday

Finished off my all-bran flakes, two bowls of it, with almond milk.. I had two yogurts and some ground flax which I finally admitted tasted off. After checking the expirey date and reading Sept 2008 (though it was in my mothers' freezer until about 3 weeks ago when I put it in my fridge) I tossed as much as I could, though I still ate some. I also darjeeling tea.

APRIL16A
As a mid-morning snack I had Primal Strips Thai Peanut setain.

As I was cooking acorn squash and broccoli, just to have it cooked (so I'll actually eat it) I made hummus for a little get togehther I'm having later and scraped what was left in the blender with some broccoli I left uncooked as a second mid-morning snack. Mmm.. so creamy. I make it without oil, but with a healthy dose of tahini.. and in a blender.. I lurve mah hummus.

APRIL16B

I had a bit more than half of the roasted acorn squash right out of the oven (sorry no photos!) and a piece of the broccoli before i put it all in tupperwear. I finished off lunch with a small individual piece of 70% Cote D'Or chocolate, and went to take a nap.

2 comments:

finkleberry said...

hummus and broccoli is my favorite snack of all time! :)

vegetariandisciplinarian said...

How does life go on for those who don't have hummous? I say we start a grand hummous charity for the LDCs and their citizens. (: