Saturday, May 2, 2009

Busy Day!

And the scale says..... 134.4lbs. That's one more down, 4.4lbs to go.* (For some reason try as I might I couldnt get a fat % reading, just kept Err-ing on me.)

This morning I ate a simple breakfast of leftover rice from last night (I as so full: I ate a TON of campari tomatoes, carrots, and the rest of the baba ganoosh. Thats right I finished an entire tub in one night. I also had sauteed green beans and some onions, so needless to say I could only have some of the rice...) and some tea.

MAY2A

At 10 I have a workout date with a bodybuilding friend of mine. I'm getting him to do cardio (he wants to trim down) and he's helping me with weights. Should be good! We're getting brunch after but honestly, by noon it will be lunch.

I'll spend the rest of the day studying at the library and then at 7pm or so I have my second date with a certain someone. :D

I forsee a good day ahead. Gym, libraries and boys--oh my!

Amanda

*Though I'm truly, secretly, hoping for 125-128lbs, so 6.6-9.6lbs to go in a way...

2 comments:

Thinspired said...

Hi there! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. Just checking out yours and all your food looks delicious. Evolutionary Biology sounds exciting and a major that you'll actually USE (I wish I had thought about that when I was in college!). In your side photo you look a lot like Katie Holmes! Do people tell you that all the time?!
Congrats with your weight loss!

Manda said...

well I meant it! I'm glad you like my food, and I LOVE Ev. Bio. (and love using it--field work is a blast!! I have some photos from the last time I was in the field on my last blog, and I'm leaving for VA in a few days so I'll photodocument that real time: as I'll have net!)

Anyway, no I've never been told I look like Katie, I get Angelina Jolie more often, or Zeta-Jones, or Beckham.. but it really depends on the photo anyway! Thanks though, I find that a compliment nontheless!