Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fallen...

So I'm up to 135... might be because I'm bloated (PMS today) but either way, I've fallen off the bandwagon. I'm still eating healthy, but I'm not tracking myself, I've reverted to somewhat mindless eating, and I'm not exercising half as much.

Part of the issue is I hate taking photos infront of family, or K... I just don't like the teasing by my family, or want to wierd out K. The other part is I'm a bum.

Tomorrow I want to climb back on the bandwagon with gusto.. wish me luck--honestly, I was SO happy with my body when I was down to 132, it'd be SUCH a shame, so close to it, to give it up. (It seems like nothing, but these next five pounds in my experience come off my stomach, so it goes flat, and my arms, which are my two main anxiety areas.)

1 comment:

finkleberry said...

Hey hey hey, Don't be so hard on yourself. Each time we falter a little, we grow stronger.
Also...I'd like you to know that you are the winner of my Odwalla Bar giveaway (hows that for looking up!). All you need to do now is send me your mailing address via email at hannahscherba (at) yahoo (dot) com with the subject line "Odwalla Bar Giveaway" and I'll send you those bars likety-split!
Keep your chin up, you can do anything you put your mind to!
xo H. J.