Monday, May 18, 2009

Star Trek, Yogen Fruz, and Pumpkin Oats!

May18a May18b
This morning I woke up to a big bowl of pumpkin oats (1/2 to 3/4 cup pumpkin puree, 1/4 cup steel cut oats, 1 cup water, spices and 2tbsp or so of sugar free 'maple syrup') it wa so good I had to nuke some more pumpkin puree with almond milk, spices, and 'syrup' just to make it last longer. I also had a tbsp or two of peanut butter!
May18c

This kept me really full until lunch--I went to Milestones with my family and I had the "Garden Greens" salad, entree size. It was awesome! I also had a cup of fat free, sugar free mango-banana yogen fruz at the theatre.. that stuff is AMAZING. We watched Star Trek and it was mindblowingly awesome. I love it!

May18e
After the movie I had an early dinner--lots of veggies, baba ganoosh, and peanut butter (lots more of the peanut butter and sweet potato, not pictured. Plus some walnuts!) I also had a mango, and a few cups of plain popcorn (with some spices and salt)
May18d May18f

I packed lunch up for tomorrow--yay back to work! I'm also excited to FINALLY be back at the gym (I'll go after work) :D :D (I made some dressing with almond milk, salt, and baba ganoosh in the little bottle there!)
CIMG3330

No comments: